#5 Can I trust a smart speaker

(A) Do you have a smart speaker at home?

Yes, there have one in my home. As the picture below.
It's Amazon's Echo, a smart speaker developed by Amazon.
When my father bought this device via my family member lived in the USA, he wished his kids could use it to improved their English.
But I don't think this device would be useful in my home.
Because lots of Amazon's services aren't available in Taiwan.
Until now, we only use Echo to listen the ICRT online radio.



(B) What is a smart speaker?

You can refered to the following picture, it seems no different with the regular one. But smart speaker has an important featured: With virtual assistant.


(C) How does a smart speaker work? 

Just like Siri, Google assistant in your smartphone. This invisible agent in the speaker can help what you want for help. You can ask: reminds me for shopping, set the alarm, tell me the personal schedule today, even help you feel happy with the joke or the song.
There's no screen on smart speaker, so when you ask your question, assistant only use their voice to reply you.

留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

#3 Podcast 1

#8 Voice Blog