#9 Voice blog of TED Talk: What makes a good life?

Voice:

Script:
The speaker is the fourth director of an study about Adult development which has took over 75 years. In this talk, he showed the result of the study, discover that "relationship" is important to our life.
For the result, in deed, I feel very surprised, and think is it correct? I found that classmates beside me often get happy with their friends after break, but I'm not. I sometimes feel jealous to them, why I can't be like them? Maybe it comes to my poor social ability, which means I have to get more interactive with them, or everyone.
I think Dr. Robert’s findings is reasonably, because not everyone are wealthy, have the good living, but all of them may have one or more friends or someone can share their feelings, take another one's suggestion and more, that's valuable.

留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

#3 Podcast 1

#8 Voice Blog